Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair Help!!?

I have tried different looks with hair extions a.k.a weaves after taking them out my hair started feeling looking boring to me so i got my hair cut into layers which i usually do, the person i was recommended to, to get the cut, gave me the worst cut ever and now my hair is way shorter than it used to be and just not working for me at all! what should i do next?



should i try putting in box braids extions in a nice type of deep wave and leave it in for a while so my hair can grow back?



Should i cut my hair to the proper layering style i want it in and get fresh highlights or a permenant color and let the hair breath?



or Should i get a new weave with a "hott" short bob?



Hair Help!!?

hello girl girl it seams that you are a very polifacetic girl, you can go to a salon and get that hair cut in shape, they are many beautiful haircuts for short hair,so you can let it grow , if you want you can get some hair lights depending of the advise of the hair style have a nice day and do not worry hair grows ..............



Hair Help!!?

Okay - you sound like you never stick to one hairstyle...sooo now its time to try something NORMAL.



Get back to basics!



First of all, no extentions, do not cut your hair any shorter(trust me short hair doesnt work on many)



Second of all you could try layers which would probably add needed depth to your 'do. Or try layered bangs.



Also, you shouldnt highlight it or dye it- give your poor hair a break!



Furthermore, you mention letting your hair breathe- so dont do anything too drastic and forget the chemical hair dyes!



try keeping your hair at your natural color-it looks much better.



GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment