Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want to wear a weave ....?

I use to before I had kids but can't remeber which is better, glued, braided and then sewn in weaves. What is the best kind of hair to use (mine is already fine and long I just want to add length). How do people percieve weave, is it the in thing or is it fake right now. I mainly want to give my real hair a rest and time to grow, while adding some change to my life. I watch girlfriends, and videos so blame them for the influences



I want to wear a weave ....?

NEVER glue in hair! Real hair is always best! If you want to give your real hair a rest try braids or a sewn in weave would be best.Unless you know someone professional braids cost about$150 and a good sewn in weave can cost any were between $250-$700 Both will last you about 2months with wash and care.



I want to wear a weave ....?

Don't use the glue the chemicals from it will make your hair fall out. You should get it sewn in it'll last longer. Good Luck!



I want to wear a weave ....?

To me I would say your real hair is better but I know how that can be trying to do something with it becuase i have very long hair.I think braids are better ,you can keep them up a long time with out trying to do something with it.Sewn in weave is better but you may have to keep it up like trying to do it etc....Really get whats best for you!!!



I want to wear a weave ....?

Get the one where your hair is braided and the weave is sewn in. I heard that the glued-in ones pull out your hair when they are removed, especially if you have fine hair. Human hair is the best. Not sure how people perceive weaves right now. Anyway, if the weave is good enough, no one can tell it is a weave.



I want to wear a weave ....?

i used to wear a weave for a very long time and just recently stopped because i wanted a break. i found that sewing in the weave is more healther and it makes the hair grow because your hair is braided down. i had my hair cut halle berry short and wore it for a week because i didnt like it, so i started back wearing the sew in weave and now my hair is down to my shoulders! i highly recommend if you wear one u should get a sew in.



I want to wear a weave ....?

I had glued extensions for a while and my hair got damaged bad! I suggest the new extensions that they have They are clip in extensions! They are just like your regular extensions except you clip them into your hair its nice because u can put them in and take them out whenever you want and dont have to deal with expensive trips to the salon!Check out www.hisandher.com for some examples...And who cares what people think whether it is a in thing or not its all about what makes you feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment