Saturday, July 25, 2009

Natural hair...?

Ok, I definitely support people who wear their hair natural. I tried to wear it natural but I have a lot of hair and the only way I could wear it and have it look nice is if I cut it (my beautician told me this) but I love my hair so I could never do it. Plus, it's a lot of work since my hair is really thick and it's long... My mom wears her hair natural and it's beautiful and looks amazing on her.



But I hate when people say to wear it any other way but natural is self-hating and it's unnatural.



So are white people who bleach their hair and curl it or straighten it everyday "self-hating" ? Or the term only apply to girls who wear weaves or perm their hair?



Natural hair...?

The key is not to worry about what others say! if everyone focused on negativity this world would be a sad place... I have been natural for almost 3 year now and I'm lovin' it. Don't get me wrong I have my days were I want my perm and thats when I turn to my weave or color my hair, so sweetie NATURAL is NATURALLY being you in however or whatever way you want to express YOU...



Blessings



Natural hair...?

No, because it's still their HAIR it's not a weave so they can do what they want. It's natural.



Natural hair...?

Just ignore the people who say not wearing your hair natural is self hatred. I am all for wearing your hair natural too but on me it would look a mess because I have extremely curly hair. If you like to perm your hair, dye it, or add extensions then do what makes you happy. Who cares what others think. Are they paying for your hair to get done? Don't think so.



Natural hair...?

mmmm ya but they can easily straighten it...but i dont know about all the other black people, but 4 me it taks forever to get back to its natural state....but if i keep straightening it, it wont ever go back to the way it naturally was, like my aunt she had curley natural hair...and she wanted it straighted as a little girl and kept doing it now it will never go back...for me it is the same, it used to be real curley, and thick, now it is just thick with slim~to no waves/curls....



in other words whites can change their hair easialy blacks are kind of more perminent.



Natural hair...?

why do you care whether white women's hair is natural or not?



EDIT: people ask questions, I answer that's why we are all here...AND i never said I dont like it...read more careful hun



Natural hair...?

maybe these women perm and straighten their hair because it makes it manageable....



my hair is thick, curly, and to my waist - i have my hair straightened because i just can't deal with it



this is a better solution for me because i simply dont know how to take care of it



Natural hair...?

I am white and I say you should wear your hair anyway that you feel enhances your appearance. White women color, perm, %26amp; straighten their hair. They pull their hair up, wear clip on (fake) hair, and also get (fake) hair extensions (to make it look longer-like Paris Hilton, etc.) Who cares? As long as it's clean %26amp; looks nice on you, why care about what anyone else thinks? They are not your judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment