Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I get braids or a weave?

My concern is which will lasts longer and which requires the least maintenance. I'm currently wearing breaids, but everyday I have 1 or 2 that come. Also, I have an asymetrical bob, is it possible to have weave put in, even though my hair is shorter in the back?



Should I get braids or a weave?

braids would last longer but require maintenance but weave would give you more versatility and longer wear and yes you can put weave on shorter hair it actually works better



Should I get braids or a weave?

Yes and actually it looks better on some woman who have a bob to get weaves! I personally like weaves a lot better than braids!



Should I get braids or a weave?

i recommend braids, preferrably box braids. If you get a weave it looks nice the first couple of days but when your hair grows out the weave kind of drags and its not that fun getting the weave in. I reccomend that if you do get a weave have the stylist sew it in



Should I get braids or a weave?

bradis last way longer i get them all the time



Should I get braids or a weave?

Get the weave girl. They will sew up your real hair and sew in the new hair that is very low maintenance.



Should I get braids or a weave?

I actually just went through the same debate ad you are going through. I couldn't decide on whether to get braids or a weave. I felt the braids would last longer. But, I have fine, but very full hair, so it slips out of braids easily and turns wavy/curly whenever there is moisture around it.



I decided on the weave and the braids started to slip out in 2 days!! I went back 3 times to get it fixed, but it never worked. I must say that I feel the stylist was inept and awful. The last time she braided my hair so tight that I got bumps all over my hair line. The hair was difficult to comb out and I gut hated the way it felt and really didn't like it. I ended up taking it out after a week. But the shop owner cut and styled my own hair for free and gave me 2 gift certificates to get my hair done.



Everyday I wish I had went ahead and got the braids. I love the though of putting my hair up in a ponytail and the lower maintenance of it. Weaves are more difficult to maintain in my book than long natural hair. I had very long hair and it took me about 45 to 60 minutes to curl it when I wanted it done. But, at least I could pull it back and clip it up and not having to worry about my tracks showing or it looking fake.



I suggest you just go for longer braids also try to get them a little thicker, so they won't put so much pressure on your natural hair and fall out. The smaller the braid the more likely it is to fall out, with your hair attached!



Should I get braids or a weave?

personally i would get a sewed in weave!



Should I get braids or a weave?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * French Braid-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Should I get braids or a weave?

Braids last longer than weaves. You can try micro or invisible braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment