Monday, July 27, 2009

Weave: What is the best brand to buy?

I really don't care if it cost alot.I'm looking for some hair that does not shed alot.I tried Zury and it is okay but I rather something with a little better quality to it.Is Remi a good quality hair if so what brand,works the best....



I go to hairsisters.com sometimes to get other people opinions but I want to know what you all think



Weave: What is the best brand to buy?

I have milky way in my head now and it sheads really bad, but my hair stylist says it all sheds. She told me next time to try remi or allthra? I'm not sure on the extact name, but it's supposed to be good.



Weave: What is the best brand to buy?

redken



Weave: What is the best brand to buy?

You are too funny! The best weave I have ever seen has been Janet Jackson. Hers look for real and that is what most girls should do make it look real. Beyonce look is very bad you can tell hers is not for real. S o if you do it do it right I do not like to look at some ones tracks.



Weave: What is the best brand to buy?

Remy is the best human hair on the market. I've bought all kinds of hair over the past 15 years and I find that Remy is the best. As the lace front wig take over, weaves and extensions are beginning to fade. Have you seen Beyonce's, Tyra Banks, etc, well they all wear the lace front wig. The lace front wigs are the best yet in hair fashion. Your hair grows like crazy because your hair is put to rest with no stress from pulling, braiding, etc. I specialize in lace front wigs and if you have any questions or further interest let me know. Good luck on your next selection of quality hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment