Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What type of weave do I use for cornrows?

Im getting cornrows with weave for the first time...does anyone know which hair i am supposed to use? i know nothing about different types of weaves or anything. but i hope for one that will give me the best results! and are also long lasting! anyone think they can tell me which weave to use?



What type of weave do I use for cornrows?

Use human hair intended for braiding (not in a track) that's the best but you can also use synthetic and get pretty much the same results I use a synthetic kind for cornrolls, it all really depends on how good the person can braid and how you maintain them. Make sure you get some braid spray and wrap it up, refrain from washing your hair while they're in because that will create lil fuzzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment