Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

Ok, so I was hot combing my hair, for valentines day tomorrow because I took my weave out. And I BURNED my hair. What should I do?



Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

im white but i go to cosmetology school. the only thing you can do is try to condition it or cut it off.



Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

Ive done that alot too! Um, try taking a shower and see if that helps! Condition it alot!



Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

YOU KNOW U SHOULD GO TO THE BEAUTY SALON AND LET THEM TELL U WHAT TO DO



Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

You can put a track where you burned your hair and continue with your planned style. Remember to test the hot comb with a paper towel each time you get ready to use it in your hair. If you see any tan, brown or yellow on the paper towel, the comb is too hot and it will burn your hair. Also a ponytail or a french roll is a good option until your hair grows back.



Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

go to buty salon



Help! I just burned my hair!? African Americans only please?

I also burnt my hair once, but with an actually fire (small one lol)



well, i did braids, to grow out the burnt part of my hair, if you going to do braids, always remember to moisturize your hair. Or, you could just cut your whole head, and have a new style. Or, you could condition, and moisturize it a lot, but this will take months for your hair to grow back, and I think it would be noticeable if you let your hair out. Before I did braids I always hair my hair tied up, because fortunately my burn was in the center of my head, so the pony tail hide it.



Next time, make sure the iron is not too hot



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment