Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

I wanna get my hair to look like Ciara's.I want it to be staight,but when water touches it,it just gets wavy. I am black(I just have a very light skin tone).So my hair is thick, very curly(when water touches it), it's about shoulder length,and right now i just press it(with a hot comb.No, perms).So I would just like Ciara's hair,but I can't get a weave.Is this possible? Any suggestions?



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

yes, you can. Answer to your prays, a flat iron. Preferably ceramic. I have the same problem. I'm black with thick curly hair. When it becomes wet you would swear i took a curling iron to it. But anyway, try a flat ceramic iron. Also get this straightening product called "straighten out by fx special effects" purple bottle found in walmart. very strong product. if you get a good hair dresser you will have the results you want. down side is because your hair is thick they will need to press it for a long time causing your hair to smell burnt and if you touch it up when your hair is dirty with gel or whatever, it will smell. also if you keep straightening your hair it will thin out because you are constantly straightening. Suggestion. do it once really good. touch it up when you seriously need it. wash your hair so that it can become curly again and don't straighten it for a week or two. letting it breath, then you can straighten it again. well try it out. good luck :-)



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

you can't



please watch this video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PWdW4Bru...



that is why you can't



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

that is a wig that she/he has on



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

use the john frieda frizz ease range..



http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/products/?ra...



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

Put a wig/ weave like she does ...duhhhhh



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

u is mess up an dwithout u would look like a somthing.



How do I get my hair like Ciara's?

Uhhh



I would just say to straighten it, and yes, like anyone else, it will go curly when it gets wet.



You could probably get a weave but it hurts like hell, seriously! Or even a wig, but i dont know how you feel about that! :S



You could bring a pic of Ciara to your stylist and see what they say, perhaps they could give you a trim or whatevs to make it Ciaralike!!



But the best solution (I think) is just to rock out your own hair and make it your own unique style!! Besides, do you know how many girls want and have Ciaras hair?!! Be original!!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment