Monday, July 27, 2009

Should I, a guy, get a weave?????

So I've had problems with my hair pretty much forever. I have extremely thick, curly hair...it's not frizzy just really coarse and hard to deal with. I went crazy yesterday and cut it real short...I was sick of it...but I have a real tall head, forhead...short hair just doesn't look right on me. I used tohave a white boy fro...that was ridiculous...but during that time I straightened it sometimes and everyone would always tell me how good I looked with straight hair.



So should I just get a weave??? Not like Beyonce or anything...but just like a medium length, straight weave so I can have bangs. I want it to look like this:



http://matrix.com/find_your_hair_style/m...



Should I, a guy, get a weave?????

Your hair will grow back pretty fast and if weaves are anything as expensive as hair extensions then its best just to keep your money. Short hair looks nice on a guy.



Should I, a guy, get a weave?????

you could just grow your hair out and get it permanently straightened. idk if you would want a weave, if your hair grows fast it would be really hard and get frustrating to deal with



Should I, a guy, get a weave?????

lol just keep your hair short XD

No comments:

Post a Comment