Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm 14; should I get a weave ?

I'm only 14; but my hair seems to not be growing, so my other alternative is a weave. Alot of people have recommended them to me, but I'm not so sure. Can someone give me insight on how a weave is applied to your natural hair ?



Much thanks --



I'm 14; should I get a weave ?

i've been weaving since my hair fell out when i was 14.. i started off with microbraids.. which made my hair grow



and at 16 i started wearing my real hair... however than katrina came and it all came out again.. so at 17 i started wearing sew in tracks which are best.. they make ur hair grow because ur hair is not being combed..



i have wore sew in tracks since then.. and even though my hair has grown back, i just like the sew in weave because its easy to maintain when i wake up for class and i know my hair will be there when i take them out



I'm 14; should I get a weave ?

there are lots of different types, sewn, fusion, etc etc. if you do get it done, be sure you go to somebody that knows what they are doing, and be sure to go back for maintenance, because as your hair grows, it can mat up at the scalp if it isn't taken care of and that looks so nasty! another suggestion could be a fall or clip in extensions. I have 2 of those jessica simpson ones and I love them! no damage to my hair and no hairstyle commitment! Good Luck!



I'm 14; should I get a weave ?

Well I got a weave when I was 13 (twice) so it's okay. In fact I'm 14 and about 2 get another one. My hair didn't fall out or anything I just like them but they can be itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment