Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is falling out...help?

im a african american mixed with indian and my dad's from ghana ... i cant use weave b/c it makes my hair fall out even more and i dont want to braid my rea hair b/c it so short now... what hair products can i use to make it grow that won't cost as much



--broke and 15



My hair is falling out...help?

I recently had this problem, because I was not taking care of my hair (I am black and mexican, but I have straight up black hair) I had a lot of breakage in the middle of my head and kept it in a ponytail for 3 months until I had enough of the ponytail. I went to the shop, got my hair cut really short (the shortest ever in my life becuase my hair was so DAMAGED and UNHEALTHY). Affordable but good shampoo and conditioner that has now worked for me is Pantene for colored women and I leave the conditioner in for about 5 minutes. You need to protect your hair before applying heat in it (if you straighten it, try CHI flat iron- dont' get a cheap flat iron- the difference is dramatic to your hair). If you use a relaxer, I would lay off of it for a few months until you get your hair back healthy (I have been using Optimum Relaxer and it is really gentle). The CHI flat iron will do wonders for your hair (try E-bay) without buring it. Protect your hair before applying heat to it. Try Motions heat protecting spray and Isoplus oil sheen (or try Aveda Brilliant Damage Control and BioSilk Silk Therapy by FAROUK). Also, grease your scalp to keep it healthy. The brand Optimum grease comes in a small pink jar and is light (or try Aveda Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade and Brilliant Spray on Shine). Remember, lay off any relaxer for now so your hair can become healthy again unless you plan on going to a shop every week. Otherwise, the CHI flat iron if your hair is long enough is good for now. My hair has been so much healthier the past month and a half than it has been for the previous three months. Say no to permanet dye. Stick with the wash out. It won't damage your hair. Hope this helps. Unfortunately, you do have to spend some money on black hair to get it back healthy if it is really damaged. I know I had to.



My hair is falling out...help?

hi im mixed too and mami i have curly thick and wavy hair and i dont get perms mines be falling out but put some moisturizer in ure hair . mami were not white so we dont use that pantene crap use either pink oil or something that will keep you hair moist Report It



My hair is falling out...help?

Only one thing will work for you- cha cha cha chia



My hair is falling out...help?

i have this problem when my hair is dirty.



i dont use any shampoos on my hair 4 a few weeks rather then i apply herbal remedies. that works 4 me.



always using shampoo also can damage ur hair.



My hair is falling out...help?

your hair aint fulling out its probably breaking off. i had the same problem i really thought my hair was fulling out but it wasnt. i got some coconut oil put it on my hair overnight 3days a week for a year and had a good trim. now my hair looks really good so u should give it a try



My hair is falling out...help?

I dont know whether u people apply oil on u r hair.but its what indians do(keralites).i think applying some oil ,especially on u r scalp can hold the roots together %26amp;prevent hair falling.parachute oil can be used atleast thrice in a week.do care u r hair %26amp; never leave u r hair open when u sleep.detangle it %26amp; braid it when u sleep.dont use shampoos or other chemicals on u r hair.



My hair is falling out...help?

hey girl,,,this is leslie a blk girl in L.A. i'm 22 but had been wearing wigs without caps for years so my edges fell out,,,and my step moms hair is great and theses are things she learned from her,big Granny,,have u heard of glovers (it might be grovers) mange,,,,, it stinks really bad ,,,but it wrks ,,,,,,get some of that african pride hair grease( I hate grease in my hair) and mix a few table spoons of the "potion" into the grease and use it,,,,it makes your hair grow pretty quick and very thick,,,,,now . that really works thats game that has been past dwn the line,,,,,, a few alternatives ,,, i cant garuntee wrk but theses are things my home girls have used,,,,,baby dont be bald,,,, DOO grow,,,,and dr. miricle,,,,,,, excuse my short hand ,,,, oh and if you can braid it,, without synthetic hair,,, do and leave it alone ,,,you dont need to be playin in your hair all the time,,,,and if you play with wigs make sure to wear a cap,,,,because i swear it pushed my hairline back an inch!!!!!! thank goodness i got it back!!!!!



My hair is falling out...help?

APPLY SESAME OIL MIXED WITH GINGER AND LET REMAIN ON FOR WHOLE NIGHT AND WASH OFF NEXT DAY WITH YOUR USUAL SHAMPOO.



THE HAIR WILL NOT ONLY STOP FALLING BUT WILL ALSO START TO GROW LONG AND THICK.NEW HAIR WILL ALSO COME.



My hair is falling out...help?

Anyway, it's been one month since I stopped taking the BCP and my hair is STILL falling out! I heard if their is any BCP still left in my system



My hair is falling out...help?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies.Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment