Monday, July 27, 2009

Waki Yaki Weave????

i might be getin my weave!!! soon so i need help!!!! i want straight hair that can be made wavy and i also really want like the weave keenyah had in americas next top model cept longer because it looked good!!! i was on the hair sisters site and i saw all thes weaves like yaki sillky remi velvet i want good quality hair!!!! thanks 4 the help!!!! xXx



Waki Yaki Weave????

I'm not sure what you're asking. But, Yaki weaves don't last very long, even if it's human hair. They tend to dry up and frizz up, and if you get them wet you might as well say good bye. I would maybe invest in a Lace Front wig. Or I would try hair from Sensationnel or Bobbi Boss.



Good Luck. I'm sure whatever you get will look great. 閳?br>Waki Yaki Weave????



i heard great reviews from friends about the remi human weave



hope this is helpfull

No comments:

Post a Comment