Monday, July 27, 2009

3 inches of hair!!! Black Female?

I am probably going to get my hair cut tomorrow after having tons of breakage from coloring. What will be salvaged? Probably 2-3 inches of hair. What styles - other than weaves b/c I know I can get those - could I do with that LITTLE hair?



I'm 20 / Black / get relaxers / had long hair b4 this and am uncomfortable with short hair.



If you can find some pics I can take with me - that would be great.



Thanks.



3 inches of hair!!! Black Female?

Hey, we're the same age/background and hair situation. I just had to tough it out when I started cutting my hair(which was back in high school). And for some strange reason, it refuses to grow...Especially since I want it to grow. Ironic huh?...lol... You can buy black hair magazines. They have really great styles in them that you try.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment