Monday, July 27, 2009

I just got hair extensions (sew in). How do I minimize breakage when I remove them in about a month?

I was told that the longer they stay in, the more chance of breakage so I should take them out in a month, deep condition, and get them put back in. The whole point of my getting weave extenstions was so my regular hair would grow out of the relaxer. I want a more natural style that won't damage my hair.



I just got hair extensions (sew in). How do I minimize breakage when I remove them in about a month?

It depends on the type of weave that you get. Personally...I've been growing my hair for the past year using weaves....If you have let's say...."some good hair" put in your head and it's done by a professional those are really supposed to stay in for 2 to 3 months and care regimen should be told to you by the stylist...but if you save time and money and have someone braid your hair and you or someone else puts the hair in...it is wise to leave that for just a month. And all of your breakage concerns really depend on how well that you care for braids while the hair is in. Check the websites below they have a ton of resources and ways to achieve what you are trying to achieve. It's the black girls online bible......I now put in my own weaves..just get someone to braid it..and i've had no breakage this whole past year....



http://www.growafrohairlong.com/weaves.h...



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_to...



I just got hair extensions (sew in). How do I minimize breakage when I remove them in about a month?

condition your hair and leave it in for a few mintes



I just got hair extensions (sew in). How do I minimize breakage when I remove them in about a month?

Keep your hair moisterized while the extentions are in. When they are taken out, make sure the person doing it only cuts the thread that was used to sew them in. Then follow the directions you were given. Deep condition your hair and then get them put back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment