Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair vitamins?

Are there any vitamins especially formulated to make your hair grow?



I am black, my hair is natural no chemicals or weaves.



I am getting married in 9 months and would love this sort of hairstyle on my big day:



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/8/I/alic...



or more like this, as I tend to wear my hair in an afro



http://www.sonybmgnews.de/PARI/KAT/DOCU0...



I keep my hair in braids to help it grow



Any tips?



Hair vitamins?

Hair is primarily protein. So make sure you are getting, at least, 4 small servings of protein rich foods a day. Fish, poultry, meat, eggs, nuts, seeds, or beans.



Dairy products are also rich in protein. Milk, cheese and yogurt.



Make sure your braids are not too tight. That can cause breakage.



Hair vitamins?

Hair skin and nails by Natures Sunshine



Hair vitamins?

ive read that prenatal vitamins work wonders.



Hair vitamins?

use coconut oil sleep in it as much as you can tie a plastic bag round it it will grow and look lustrous



Hair vitamins?

Like your skin, your hair reflects your general health. Eating properly has an effect on your hair but I find this stuff quite good too (hairdresser recommended it!)http://www.salonsdirect.com/productdetai...



Hair vitamins?

prenatal vitamins supposedly help hair grow in very shiny.



Hair vitamins?

I use 1/2 an avacado 1/2 a banana %26amp; 1/8 cup coconut oil and leave it in my hair with a shower cap, suran wrap or garbage bag on for anywhere from 15 min to and hour. This makes you hair very smooth and shiny. I do this once a week. Also I'm sure you want glowing skin for you wedding so try rubbing salt all over your body in the shower once or twice a week and then use lotion all over after that. (Even celebrities do this!) I know that vitamin B5 helps hair growth %26amp; get lots of protein also. Hope this helps!



Hair vitamins?

Continuing to wear your hair in braids or naturally will help, but you MUST condition your hair every time you wash it. This will contribute to hair growth. I use Jane Carter Solution shampoo and conditioners. I lost about half of my hair 2 years ago, but since using Jane Carter, my hair has filled out considerably, almost to the thickness it once was. Good luck.



Hair vitamins?

You can buy Skin, Hair and Nails vitamins from most health food stores. Sure you'll look fab on your big day!



Hair vitamins?

use wild growth hair oil and hair ,nails and skin vitamins



prenatal vitamins



Hair vitamins?

first of all I'm sooo jealous i love your kind of hair lol :D



there is a few things really first off



sea kelp its easy to get hold and it gives you more energy in a way but it makes your hair healthier too :P



then there is skin nails and hair and obv dats specially for them haha but i would give both a try coz kelp worked well for me :D



gd luck 4 tha big day x



Hair vitamins?

skin hair and nails formulia from holland and barrett are great also wash your hair with good nicky clark shampoo than add a raw egg with the conditioner guaranteed to work wonders good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment