Saturday, July 25, 2009

Glue in hair?

I am 11 years old and i want my hair like my cousin her hair is glued in and her weave that she has is a wavy potarican looking kind of hair.But my mom won't let me get it she thinks glue takes out your hair Please Help!



Glue in hair?

Hey, I understand that you mean "glued" hair extentions. They don't actually use glue, they a special sort of wax that is heated to create the bond between your hair and the extention. I have had extentions for a while now, and don't experience much breakage of hair, although it does come out occasionally as your normal hair would. There is also another method of attaching the hair - they use beads that are fed onto your hair then are crushed to hold it in place - these do not damage your hair at all as there are no waxes used. If your mum still does not go for the permanent option, maybe you could could try the clip in extentions that you can put in and take out as you wish. They are still made from real hair, and look the same, and they are a lot cheaper! Around $50. I hope this helps!!! T.



Glue in hair?

Im 13...and a guy...BUT..i know that no one uses glue...they use like friken hair jel...hope it helps... ^^



Glue in hair?

Glued in hair extentions look gr8 until you shampoo them. Then they start to look shabby!



You are 11(sorry, I was too), your hair still may be fine and may not support the strength of a glued in weave! When removed from your hair, these extentions may rip out and decrease the volume of your hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment