Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Looking for a good supplier in India.Indian Hair extensions.?

Hello I have a hair business and I 'am looking to buy large bulks of weaving, thin weft virgin indian hair. If anyone can please provide me with a good Hair Factory . I already tried alibaba and alot of the companies are located in china. I would like an exporter from India where the source of good quality hair. I wish not to offend anyone with indian heritage. This hair is very sought after and is better than any hair i have used. if anyone that lives in India has a good connect for me i would gladly aprecciate it. I would like the name of the buisness and info phone etc. Thanks again..:)



Looking for a good supplier in India.Indian Hair extensions.?

i myself import it from Hong Kong .unable to find a good manufacturer of hair extension in India eventhough India exports a lot of hair.



Looking for a good supplier in India.Indian Hair extensions.?

U should name ur business like: Sweetie's Parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment