Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair extensions??

glue, melt, weave-- which costs most?



which damages hair most?



which stays in longest?



Hair extensions??

I would recommend clip-in ones; they won't damage your hair and they're much cheaper.



Glue hair extensions will damage your hair and sometimes even make it fall out.



Hair extensions??

once i saw someone getting there hair extensions takin out and it ruined her hair. she was tellin the lady tht took them out how she made such a big mistake. try clip on extensions by jessica simpson and ken paves their sold at ulta.(other places too) it runs around $120 but to get really good extensions it will cost you $1000. clip on extensions like button in ur head i have some and it looks tottaly natural.



Hair extensions??

When you say "melt", I'm assuming you are talking about "Fusion" weaving. I am a big fan of extensions and I've tried all type of extensions except Fusion weaving which I will try the next time I get extensions. From talking with my beautician, fusion is the best option because you can wash and style it just as you would do with your real hair and the extension are not as noticeable. With the fusion process, it does involve melting a bonding agent (from my understanding, it's not quite the same as regular weave bonding glue) to your real hair, but my beautician says that it's harmless and grows out on it's own. But, there is a shampoo designed to take out any remaining "glue". Weave bonding glues would be the most harsh on your hair because the process of taking it out is harder and that's the most damaging process. A "sew-in" weave is a bit better, but if you wash your hair a lot, like myself, then you will find that it doesn't last as long.



Overall, fusion is the most expensive, but it's worth it. In terms of costs, sew-in extensions are the next most expensive, then there are the glued extensions.



Hope this information helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment