Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How much would they charge me at a salon to..?

sew in hair weave.. i already bought the hair but i need someone to put it in for me..



How much would they charge me at a salon to..?

truly, it depends on the person and how good they are at it, or believe they are at it. I know it is a range from like 50-150, it should be cheaper since you have your own hair, but some people want you to but their hair. Look around first and check pictures and try to see their work before you get it done. There are some sew in horror stories!



How much would they charge me at a salon to..?

i had hair extensions for years, every method possible, from the salon to doing it myself. it really depends where you live, and where you go. your best bet is to call different salons and shop around. hair extensions in a single session have cost me from my own labor up towards $1,000 or so...just call around!

No comments:

Post a Comment