Saturday, July 25, 2009

How long does your have to be to get a sew in weave?

I have a short bob that I used to get shaved in the back. During Thanksgiving '06, I went to the stylist I wanted to put the weave in and she told me my hair was too short in the back. So, I haven't shaved the back since than (~3.5 months). You can tell where my bob stops and the unshaved hair has grown. In fact it looks kind of weird. About an inch in a half has grown. Will the stylist be able to cornrow my hair even though I definitely still have a bob that's above my neckline although there's now some hair back there? Also, I would go to the stylist and ask but I live 600 miles away from where I want it done. (I'm in college and I prefer to go somewhere near home where I know that the weave will look on point since is the first time I'm getting a weave.)



How long does your have to be to get a sew in weave?

It is long enough now

No comments:

Post a Comment