Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do you close a full head sew in weave?

I'm putting in my hair a full head sew in weave, i need to know how to close the top without having to buy a closure piece. All of my hair would be braided up leaving nothing out. Any ideas or suggestions?



How do you close a full head sew in weave?

i know it is so hard for a person to answer a simple question. i've been trying to find different ways to do it, but here's the best method i've learned so far.



you want to continue sewing it in a cirle until the circle get really small. your are circling, feeling, and sewing . once you feel that you have a cirlcle the size of your pinky finger tip...stop... then from where you stop cut the hair extension... now take two inches of hair extension from the track not on your hair but from the package...this is when it get difficult but easy to do with practice....make sure sew the hair you just rolled a couple of time to secure it.... then place the roll up extension into the little hold...but find the center...use one finger to hold it down so that it wont lift award....meanwhile you are using one finger to make the closure flat use your other hand with the needle to sew your closure.



and this is how to do a closure. so just practice practice practice, and you will get it. where are you located?



How do you close a full head sew in weave?

Ugh... Use ur real hair.



How do you close a full head sew in weave?

There's a great website with pictures and everything www.blackhairmedia.com that gives you all the info you need to know about hairstyling and products. Check it out!



How do you close a full head sew in weave?

I've tried going to you tube!... Seriously there are a couple people who actually help you out step by step. I think people don't like giving out this one detail because that is the main conflict to a weave. Usually when I do my sisters hair.. I give her a bang and leave out enough hair to cover that last track. I hate that way the most because your hair can start to break off due to hair gel and extra hold hair sprays. So if i do attempted a full weave I proceed to lay the tracks across the braided hair like I normally do .. when I do come to the top i sew in hair thicker to hide the last track I placed and I end up always having a swoop, plus at the temples of the head you can easily master different angles to have a perfect swoop. Always cute and cool to switch it up being your own beautician.



Thank God! for weave...lol Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment