Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's the fastest way to grow back hair that was ripped out due to extensions? I have several

I had a weave sewn in and took it out after 10 days when I noticed terrible damage. I'm afraid the dime-sized bald spots will not grow back! It's been 2 weeks now and there's been no regrowth. I'm taking biotin and a multi-vitamin daily. I've heard Rogaine mixed with Retin-A works too. A friend suggested Nioxin shampoo. It's not that my hair is thinning/balding naturally - It was yanked out from the roots! Thanks for any suggestions...



What's the fastest way to grow back hair that was ripped out due to extensions? I have several bald spots now!

The best advice I can give you is to see a professinal, and dont get anymore bootlegged weaves. Go all natural, weave is bad for the scalp because it cant breath.



What's the fastest way to grow back hair that was ripped out due to extensions? I have several bald spots now!

massage some natural oils into your scalp. use a moisturizing shampoo each time you wash, deep condition each time you wash.



oil the individual bald spots....



most of all, try to be patient, though it is frustrating and heart breaking. keep up those vitamins, and eat healthy, that will help.



~best

No comments:

Post a Comment