Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weave or secrets?

I'll like to put some extensions into my short hair (relaxed afro). However, I'm insure whether I should get a weave or 'secrets'. I'll like to have a heavy fringe and have to wear my hair up quite a lot (with weave you can see the cornrow beneath if you do so). Also I go giging and partying a lot which means that I need to wash my hair on regular basis. I also would like something fairly low maintenace (I hate it when the hair becomes stiff). And lastly it needs to last for at least 2 months.



Which one is most suitable for me and my lifestyle? Weave or 'secrets'?



Weave or secrets?

i never got a weave...but i would like to get one...these ladies know more than i do so maybe this can help:



http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/



Weave or secrets?

the best kind of weave for the party gurl is a human hair weave you can wash it...curl it....what ever you want......jus get some one who knows how to do it so it will look very natural....like leave a lil hair out in the back so u could put it up if u want.....hope it helps n good luck!!!!!!!!!! :) Report It



Weave or secrets?

i've never heard of secrets, but yea I have my weave sewn in. If you dont want stif hair then dont get the cheap hair, I have human synthetic hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment