Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do you get your weave/extensions to last longer?

I've had extensions once before, and I loved them. I'm thinking about getting them done again this spring, because my hair is somewhat short and I liked having hair to pull up into a ponytail.



The issue is that weaves are very expensive, and after a month the tracks came loose and the hair had to come out. How do you get your hair extensions to stay in longer? It seems pointless to spend so much money if they won't stay in very long.



How do you get your weave/extensions to last longer?

There is a process called "wrapping"! this is where you take the hair and use your head as a large roller. Things you will need... oil sheen, a satin scarf, a very light moisturizer, clips, and a soft brush(because of the tracks)



www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJgFQXMA_C0



I know the people in the video are African American, but believe me it works just as well on Caucasian hair!! Put a very small amount of moisturizer on your hair, use the soft brush to wrap the hair like in the video, use clips if necessary to keep your hair in place, after it is wrapped spray a light coat of your fave oil sheen, and then smooth it over and put on your satin scarf!! Sleep well and let it down in the morning! You might be surprised to see it looks better than when you first got it!! Good Luck!



How do you get your weave/extensions to last longer?

You can get the clip in ones from hair salons I know they sound bad but there better for you hair and if you keep them in good condition last forver! You can also dye them but you need to wash them and stuff!



Hope I helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment