Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coarse Hair ...?

i have good/bad hair... you know the type... not quite white, not quite black (LOL, anyone seen school daze?) anyway my hair wont grow past my shoulders!!!!! what can i do. every time i try to go natural i get desperate and go back to the perms and weaves.... Im in the entertainment business so my hair is everything. cant go short either because I have a big head LOL... anyone have any good routines with real results past shoulders



Coarse Hair ...?

Well u can get deep conditioners with a shower cap on it and leave for 20 minutes, do this every 2 weeks. clip ur ends every 6 months to get and maintain healthy and promote longer hair growth. I do this to my hair, i had a piece of hair that broke off and wasn't growing no more so i did what I'm telling u to do, and now my hair is past my bra, my hair normal length was my shoulders. also dont add too much heat on ur own hair

No comments:

Post a Comment