Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ok so i want to dye my weave?

i want to dye it so that it'll be dyed by tomorrow morning (i know short notice right?) well the track isnt in my head yet and i wanna do this with little to no cost to me



SO



in order to get the color i want i'll have to bleach the hair first



would it make sense to just leave it overnight in a bowl of fmv bleach?



and THEN i'm using kool adi to dye it



lol



i know ghetto right%26gt;?



pros/ cons?



stupid idea?



i mean i dont care about the hair getting damaged since it isnt attached to my head



and i didnt may much for it at all so that isnt a problem either



Ok so i want to dye my weave?

why don't you just by the color weave. Much less of a hassle. What if the weave doesn't turn out the right color that you want it. It is much easier to go in the store and pick a color out.

No comments:

Post a Comment