Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

i'm a black 13 year old girl and i need new hairstyles that dont show my track but looks really cute. I have long (about 4-5 inches past my shoulder) black hair thats usually pin straight and i wear it out most of the time. I want something else other than curl it crimp it put in a ponytail and step by step instructions would be great. Thanks in advance!



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

TRY http://www.hairstyles.com



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

cut it



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

Ew...you have a weave? What happened to your real hair?



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

You could try doing a Miley Cyrus hairstyle here's how:



Spray freshly washed roots with volumizing spray. I like Bumble %26amp; Bumble or you can try Aveda volumizing tonic .



If hair is naturally course or curly, work a straightening balm through hair. Here's a great list of balms .



Blowdry hair straight, starting at the roots to get extra volume. Hair must be completely dry for this look to work. Blow cold air at the roots to add volume (cold air locks in a style)



Separate hair into three sections, securing with a ponytail holder. (It's easier this way to curl your way through each section).



To curl hair, use a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Starting with one section, take a 1-inch portion of hair and wrap hair around the barrel of the curling iron. (Wrapping hair is different from the traditional curling method. You don't want to 'clip' hair into the barrel. Wrapping allows you to curl all the way to the root). When you're curling, make sure to leave ends loose.



Release the curl after about 5-10 seconds (hold longer if you want a tighter curl). You should have a corkscrew curl.



Roll curl and bobby pin it close to the scalp. (I sometimes skip this step to save time).



Alternate the direction of the curl as you work your way through the section. (It's all in the direction you wind hair around the barrel of the curling iron. Start by placing hair on top of the barrel and wrapping around, then switch by putting the barrel on top of the hair before winding it around). Alternating directions makes curls look more natural.



Once pinned curls have cooled, release them.



Remove nozzle from dryer and gently loosen waves with cool air. You can also separate curls with your fingers, just make sure not to brush them out.



To add shine, spritz a hair serum . Or forego hair serum and spritz with saltwater spray. I like John Frieda Beach Blonde Ocean Waves Sea spray.



Set with hairspray. Just don't overdue it, you don't want new waves to feel 'crunchy.'



What You Need:



Volumizing spray



Straightening balm (if you have thick, course hair)



Hair dryer



A 1-inch barrel curling iron



Ponytail holder and bobby pins



Shine serum



Hairspray



Saltwater spray



http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/dailydish/wp...



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

hoiw bout getting a haircut , like layers and a fringe? or you could mkae it a bit messy (the new trend) ponytail - or try waving it and curling it then let ti down



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

Strighten it and put it in a ponytail!!!!! I have the same problem



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

Why don't you put it in a ponytail and then curl it?



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

how about going natural and putting a few tracks her and there or change your weave texture like deep wavy or a naturally curly or just do a little change like instead of wearing a bang were a part to the side or Vic verse, just be creative.



I need new hairstyles! I'm 13 with a full-head weave?

See i personally dont have weave in my head b/c my hair to long for that but i see you seem to be in a crisis so i suggested some websites: http://www.blackhairstylist.com/photogal... : i personally suggest for you the one lady with the balck n red hair since you have black hair all u need is a 2 tone with black n red. Im african american too n if u need any more help you can ask me more frequent questions b/c im likely to help u iight bye! P.S. im sry i cant give you step by step instructions but i sure can give u pictures!; Get the Magazine "Hype Hair" for instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment