Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a sew-in weave. I need advice in how to take the build-up balls that come after I take it out

The build up balls take some of my hair out. What can I do to help stop this. Since it's hard I can't wash out my synthetic batik sew-in weave.



I have a sew-in weave. I need advice in how to take the build-up balls that come after I take it out.?

I have a sew-in also which I have professionally maintained every two weeks and redone every 2 months. I asked my stylist why was this happening she stated that it is called shedding. Shedding happens everyday when you comb your hair but when you wear extension you can't comb it everyday. So when you take them down all that is the shedding and occasional lint and dirt that was missed when you washed or didn't wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment