Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair relaxed/natural?!?

hello



i need to find a GOOD website that has photos of hai styles for BLACK people.! my hair reach a little bit below my ears the root are natural but the tips are relaxed.



rember i dont want weave or whatever just nanural hairstyles of 2007 I REPEAT 2007 or 2006 not 1980! lol



My hair relaxed/natural?!?

At some point, you will have to cut all your relaxed ends if you want to go natural. I did this for my daughter and used a texturizer until it was long enough to twist. After her natural hair reached a certain length, I twisted the hair after washing it and let out the twists once it dried. She wore headbands to keep it off her face (very cute).



Try this site: http://going-natural.com/index.php?optio...



Also, many beauty supply stores have magazines that feature natural styles.



Good Luck!



My hair relaxed/natural?!?

Well you could get nicely styled cornrows... But at that hair length i'd encourage you use extensions.. Honestly most of the black hairstyles on the web are limited to relaxed hair.. You could look up natural hair styles for black women on yahoo.. or natural hair magazines at rite aid or a beauty supply store in your area... You could get twists..( with your natural hair.) But the twists wont stay until all of your hair is completely natural.. You should look up tips on transitioning.. because during that time.. if your not careful your hair will break off.. Wash and deep condition your hair at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment