Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Could someone give me information on full coverage weave?

Do u have to have a certain length hair, can you get any color or texture and does it look natural?



Could someone give me information on full coverage weave?

yu have to get a length that matches yur length, and has to look authentic, b/c rilly, people like me would crack on yu if i saw horse hair weave. sorry, but its the truth, and thats how the world is. it also has to match yur hair type, unless yu want to be spontaneous and light it up with blue weave, or blonde.



Could someone give me information on full coverage weave?

Depends on how much you'd like to spend. Look at Tyra and Beyonce who are millionaires... they can afford the natural hair weaves that looks great. If you are willing to spend approximately $1,5000.00 sure, you can have great hair like them. From what I understand, it hurts. (Cornrows and such)



You can purchase a natural hair weave in any texture and color.



And NO you do not have to get a certain length that matches your hair length. You have have hair to your knees if you can afford it. You can get any color, texture and such. They have natural human hair that can be curled and styled. Be ready for the maintainence, though. (I asked my friend who is a stylist, I opted for natural hair clip in extensions that I adore.)

No comments:

Post a Comment