Saturday, August 1, 2009

Should I get a weave or not?

My boyfriend says he'd like me with longer hair Should I do it to impress him or should I just keep it the way it is



Should I get a weave or not?

If you want a weave and can afford a decent looking one then get it. Don't get one because of a man. He likes long hair tell him to grow his **** out.



Should I get a weave or not?

try braids first .....much easier to take care versus a weave .....weaves take a little more care than must realize...but if he enjoyed your presence with short hair.....keep being you !



Should I get a weave or not?

If you want to get one because you feel like you want one then get it!! But if your just trying to impress your boyfriend then,,,,,thats sad........unless hes gona pay for it



Should I get a weave or not?

I couldn't have said it any better than fairymetal girl.



Should I get a weave or not?

I think weave is great. The best HAIR is called Remi Goddess or Remi Velvet. It is a bit more than other hair, but so worth it. The cheaper hair tangles, separates and... starts to look like WEAVE after a while. If you have a man who can tolerate fake hair for the sake of beauty, I say it is a gift! I have long hair, but it is not relaxed and the maintenance on FRO is killer. So sometimes, I straighten it, sometimes I wear it natural, sometimes I wear braids, sometimes I do the ponytail thing... I have a million styles, but when you get a good one and take good care of it... there is NOTHING like a good weave. I say try it! Don't spend too much on the putting in of it because you can get the hood hookup from girls or women just as or more talented than the high priced salons. (I'm blessed with stylish sisters in the family) Need more info.? Click my profile, then click "contact Sleek."



By the way... I personally like the results from an "impressed," satisfied man... but THAT'S just ME, girl!



Should I get a weave or not?

Weaves provide lots versatility. If YOU want to branch out a little and try a different look, I think that it could be fun. Maybe start with extensions or clip ons. They're relatively inexpensive when compared with a full on weave that could cost a fortune to put in and maintain. It's okay to consider your boyfriend's suggestion, but whatever choice you make, be certain that you are ok with it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment