Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ez-weft or instant weave?

Which one do you guys perfer? I want something that looks really natural, is Ez-weft easy to do yourself? or should I opt for the instant weave? I want something that I can show my real part in my hair. Thanks for you're info :)



Ez-weft or instant weave?

Get a sew in they last longer.You can just get a partial weave. When you use the instant weave I believe you have to use the glue, the glue eats out your hair. I wear a full weave so I dontr have to deal with my own hair. My real hair is to my shoulders but it is sooo thick and I just had a baby so I have no time to detangle my har.



Ez-weft or instant weave?

It depend on how much you want to invest and how long you would like to keep your hairstyle. Personally, I opt for a full head sew-in weave but I also invest heavily into the quality of hair that I use so that it looks natural and can be washed/re-used etc.



If you just want a quick do for a week or so then I would opt for a quick weave.



If you want something that will last for a month or so a full head weave with hair bought at the local beauty supply will suffice.



Now if you want a weave that will last for like 4 months or more then you will spend close to $700 including the hair.



Just make sure you keep it tight. No one likes to "know" that you have a weave. It should compliment you. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment