Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quick Weave Questions?

Hey Everyone-



Thanks for checking out my question!



First let me tell you my story... I'm a fashoin model (I really am!) and I need a versatile extension. I used to get my hair professionaly done, and he was using way to much heat on my hair! I finally noticed I had so much breakage in the front and around my perimeter! I have sew-in personallity pieces right now! :) I would like to know if I get a Quick Weave with the cap 1) Will it stay on while the hair stylist are doing my hair?



2) Can it be put in ponytail?



3) Can the hair be applied were it can be parted?



4. Does it stay on? I'm stressing the issue because it would be so embarrising if it came off!!! Ahhhh!!!



5) If you don't think a quick weave is good for me then what is?



Thanks in Advance!



-BlueSeaBubbleBee



Quick Weave Questions?

hello sista...well a quick weave isnt what you would want (take it from me because I wear them ALL THE TIME!!! most of them are synthetic and the human hair ones are expensive and they look synthetic. They cannot be worn in ponytails or be parted at all. If your looking for something new try a Full Lace Wig...Im getting one and let me tell you from how it looks you cant tell its a wig. You can part it anywhere, put it in a ponytail and do all kinds of styles like its your real hair. Its hollywoods biggest secret! Im surprised that your stylest hasnt told you about the lace wigs being a model and all. Well I hope you find luck...but seriously try the lace wigs...check them out online. You can goole full lace wigs and WHOLE BUNCH of sites will pop up! Let me know how it goes!



Quick Weave Questions?

lol



no quick weaves cannot be put into pony tails. i see girls at my school with it and they can only have it in one style" the style they got the weave in.



it looks very unnatural and its so obvious.



sorry i dont know anything else about weave cuz i dont wear it. good luck



Quick Weave Questions?

Quick weaves are good for when you dont have time to do your hair and you have a decent hair line



there can be no parting or ponytail wearing.



if you have very dark brown or black hair you can pull it off(wearing the wig not parting it) but the lighter the color the more wiggy it looks



you can try a lace wig but you need a prof. to do it and can't mind glue and adheasives being attached to your head....i got one and it took forever to put on and was a mess, but then again i should have had someone help me. beyonce and lauren london and meagen good all wear them. If a full wig is not your thing you can get a lace frontal( just covers front hair line) and do a sew in in the back) you can part them if you want.



I recently had a sew in with my perimeter and horse shoe out and it was done well enough for me to part and wear in a pony tail.



maybe you should get a full weave with the back hair line out so you can wear it up and if you want a part get a closure.



Honestly decided how long you want to keep a style then decided on the type of work you want done, it makes a big difference

No comments:

Post a Comment