Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have a sew in weave and its straight i was thinking about having a crinkle look but i dont know wh

i have real hair at the top but dont know what to do with it?



I have a sew in weave and its straight i was thinking about having a crinkle look but i dont know what to do?

i have a straight sew in too .. use a crimping iron .. if you dont have one they sell them at most beauty supply stores ..



I have a sew in weave and its straight i was thinking about having a crinkle look but i dont know what to do?

As long as you take care of it there is nothing wrong with trying something new. I have very coarse hair and trust me, I have done some of every thing to it. So just try it and see how you like it. Judging by your picture I think that it would look really good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment